Throughout the Winter Session, MFA student, Abby Daleki, is conducting workshops designed to help University of Delaware students to connect with one another through art.
The workshops run two hours and are scheduled at the following times in room 208 in the Studio Arts Building:
- Tuesday, Jan. 12, 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 14, 1-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 20, noon-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 26, 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 28, 1-3 p.m.
UDaily wrote an article discussing the workshops. The article may be found here.