The Digital Print Studio is in 221 Studio Arts Building. It serves as both a classroom and creative lab space for digital print output.
- Five Apple iMac computers
- Four with Intel Core i7 processors and 20 GB of RAM
- One with an Intel Core i5 processor and 20 GB of RAM
- Epson large format inkjet printers
- Stylus Pro 9880
- Stylus Pro 9900
- Canoscan 9000f Mark II photo scanner
The following software resources are available in the Digital Print Studio.
- Mac OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” is the operating system installed on all the computers.
- Adobe Creative Suite CS6 Design & Web Premium
- Adobe Acrobat Pro X or newer
- Apple Pages
- Apple Keynote
- Apple Numbers
- Rhino 3D for Mac (beta)
- Google Sketchup 8
This Page Last Modified On: