- Demonstrate advanced professional competence in some aspect of contemporary studio art practice as exemplified by the articulation, production, installation, presentation, and documentation of a significant body of creative work commensurate with the expectations of a terminal degree in the field;
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze critically aspects of the art making process and evaluate theories, philosophies, and conduct research pertinent to developing and supporting contemporary artistic practices;
- Articulate aesthetic and conceptual concerns orally and in writing that explores connections between individual works and practices and the larger contexts that inform them;
- Practice a high level of self-criticism necessary to sustain growth and development in their practice;
- Prepare for the delivery of instruction through pedagogical training and experience.
This Page Last Modified On: