1. Applicants must complete the online application through the Office of Graduate & Professional Education, including transcripts, resumé or C.V. and three letters of recommendation. Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
2. After you have submitted your application to the MA Interaction Design program with the Office of Graduate & Professional Education you must either: (1) submit a portfolio online via: http://udart.slideroom.com, or (2) send a PDF via an online file transfer service to email@example.com.
3. You will be notified from the University regarding an offer for admission to the program, including details and a timeline for accepting this offer, if applicable.
- Portfolios should include quality documentation of projects that represent your creativity and ideas about and/or understanding of technology, society and culture as it relates to the program philosophy. Your portfolio will be evaluated by IxD faculty, who fully understand that you may not have a lot of experience with interaction design at the time of application.
- Slideroom accepts no more than twenty still images or 5-10 minutes of video: (.jpg), video (.mov, .wmv, .flv) or PDF documents. For good image quality and fast upload, images should be sized no larger than 1280 x 1280 pixels @ 72 dpi. Video files must be kept under 20MB.
Our SlideRoom portal offers additional instruction for submitting work online. For technical assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application to the IxD program does not require G.R.E. scores.
- Acceptance to the IxD program does require a minimum TOEFL score set by the University.
- Those who meet stated minimum academic requirements are not guaranteed admission, nor are those who fail to meet those requirements necessarily precluded from admission if they offer other appropriate strengths.
- Contact email@example.com for further information.